Sunday, August 10, 2014

How to connect iPhone or something auxiliary to my car speakers without a stereo?

I have read a previous thread about connecting a 4 way amp to your car speakers and then connecting a baby plug to it so that you can play an iPod through your speakers?

My current situation is my vehicle does not have a stereo/head unit in it and I currently can't afford one right now. So, I am trying to find an economic way to still have music for commuting. I do have a wiring harness to match my vehicles stock wiring (to later connect to another stereo) and I do have a rca to auxiliary cord to use. I am wondering if there is any way to connect my iPod to my car speakers cheap and easy? Any input?

Read more: How to connect iPhone or something auxiliary to my car speakers without a stereo?