Wednesday, August 13, 2014

How to stop my iPhone5C from randomly playing music?

Quite often I will be at school and my iPhone will start randomly playing music, the music it plays sounds normal (not sped up or distorted) but it is really loud. The phone is only a couple months old and I haven't dropped it or anything. I even removed the controls from my lock screen, and I have a password set so it shouldn't be able to unlock itself. I do have the headphones plugged in and loosely wrapped around the phone, however, I do take care not to wrap them around the volume control on the side.

It's only a matter of time till a strict teacher hears it and takes my phone (for which my dad would kill me XP) so please if anyone could help that would be awesome:D

Read more: How to stop my iPhone5C from randomly playing music?