Friday, August 15, 2014

14 and 263 pounds. Advice? I am very overweight for my age and need some advice?

Something you might want to know is that theres a possibility I have low thyroid levels and I'm gonna be seeing a doctor about it soon. Okay so I do and don't want to start exercising. The problem is I don't know what is the best exercises. I'm gonna be honest. I'm pretty poor. Not poor like some ppl say yet they have iPhones and nice cars and stuff. No I live in a trailer and stuff but anyways what im saying is that I can't afford to go join a gym or anything. But on the bright side I do have a mile long trail near where I live that I can walk on. All together it would be two miles there and back and I find it easier to walk a mile on that trail than a road. But is that all I need to do everyday I mean it is two miles. Im going to start eating healthy too. But besides the two miles is there anything else I should do? I want to loose at least 138 pounds

Read more: 14 and 263 pounds. Advice? I am very overweight for my age and need some advice?