Thursday, August 14, 2014

15 and getting investigated?

Im 15 and a detective called my cousin asking about a person in the house that has an iphone and goes to a particular highschool(which is me). But I don't live there so they wanted to get a hold of me. But what I dont under stand is how come they didnt just trace my number instead of tracing my cousins. So my cousin called my mom, gave us the detectives number so we call them. And when we called telling her what my cousin said to us(btw my mother was speaking to her). She then asked who is the person she is speaking to and my mother said her name, an the detective said" are you the mother of (my name). So im guessing she already search things, and she said that they are investigating something taking place online and connects to the highschool i go to. Its about the media and shes targeting people that has iphones i guess. But that was all she said and nothing else. So now I have to meet up with her a the police station on tuesday! Can someone please explain to me whats going on, I didn't do anything I have no bad pictures on my phone I only go on instagram, and browse through facebook once in a while. And haven't post anything in a month. So Im confused, btw im a girl.

Read more: 15 and getting investigated?