Monday, August 11, 2014

Should I buy a new iphone or clothes? B?

I'm a girl and turning 15 in 30 days yaaaaaaaayyy XD So basically, I'm wondering what I should ask for. At the moment, I have an iphone 4s that I got on a 2 year contract in October, so I still have a year and 2 months before I can upgrade! I am totallyyy not keeping this crappppp phone which always crashes and is only an 8GB and I have ran out of memory already. SO, I am asking everyone including my parents for money for my birthday, and I am wondering should I spend it on the iphone 5S which is really expensive but the iphone 5c is only £80 cheaper and the 5 is not being sold anymore. I am wondering whether I should buy clothes and other stuff or a new phone, Christmas is 3 months after my birthday. The iphone is just so expensive whaaaaaaattt
Added (1). To those comments, my phone is breaking and I am simply getting money for my birthday like any other teenager and spending it on something I want. This happens to be a new phone for mine is breaking and I will need a new one soon anyways. What is the problem.

Read more: Should I buy a new iphone or clothes? B?