Saturday, October 18, 2014

HOW TO DEAL WITH AN ABUSIVE HUSBAND?

my husband and I have been married for two years now. I'm 26 and he's 28. He's an engineer so we are financially stable. We have a 1 year old child… Anyway, he's too abusive, although he never raised his hands on me, he kisses me a lot, he hugs me so tight that I can't breath. When he gets home he hugs me for half an hour and showers me with his kisses. He brings me flowers which I'm allergic to.

In fact, right now, he's hugging me for 20 mins already as I'm typing this question on my iPhone. He said he'll be hugging me for the rest of his life and will never let me go ever!

He's too abusive, what should I do?
Added (1). This is too overwhelming for me, should I divorce him?

Read more: HOW TO DEAL WITH AN ABUSIVE HUSBAND?