Sunday, October 12, 2014

Vivid and death related dreams?

Okay so for the past few years iv been having dreams that have become more and more vivid I now sometimes question wether these dreams actually happened, but like 8 out of 10 dreams involved death and gore, the other dreams are confusing and relative to nothing that I have thought of seen, heard or watched, for example I dreamt I was in a dark house and heard banging on the walls I went into a room to see a woman hanging from ceiling and blood everywhere the rope snapped and she hit the floor I still remember the nose and then she started moving, this is a norm thing for me so I don't even consider it a nightmare but I'm finding that my dreams are become more and more realistic and confusing and I'm finding it hard to achieve rest so I still feel tierd when I wake up or I will wake up in a hot sweat, so basically what I asking is does any of this make sense like why am I dreaming this sort of stuff I don't watch anything horror related as I hate horrors, I don't do anything to influence these dreams, do I need to see someone? I can't understand why they have become so vivid and detailed, sights sounds and even smells will stay fresh in my mind for days, any ideas? Sorry for the grammar I'm using an iPhone, difficult to spell check through, thank you!

Read more: Vivid and death related dreams?