Monday, October 13, 2014

Restaurant selling fake merchandise?

There is a restaurant here in Roanoke Virginia called Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet.

There are at least 3 employees I know of, all chinese/taiwanese whom are selling fake iPhones, tablets and other merchandise out of the restaurant. I have seen craigslist postings for
*nearly free iPhone 4* and
*nearly free iPhone 5s*

They are usually always priced at $150 or $200 sometimes $250
More than half the time, its one of these people from this restaurant. I have answered their ads on at least 5 occasions, and all of the ads were posted by them, even using the same phone number… Just a different name. One time it was *zhang* and another time it was *zhu*

I want to know who I can call to report them, and if possible, who I can report the employees to, to have them handled? The Hibachi bosses do not even care their employees are doing this, and they told me to buzz off…
Added (1). Labor board? Local Government? I called the police. They said they need more evidence. They said they cannot go by craigslist postings…

Read more: Restaurant selling fake merchandise?