Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Can I take the Sim card from a Sprint IPhone 5s and use it in a AT&T 4S?

Hey friends:)
So few weekends ago it was my bday, had too much fun on the way back from the bars and fell off my bike onto my Sprint Iphone and totaled the poor thing. Shattered screen, bent body and doesn't turn on. The insurance company I'm with is trying to charge me $275 for a replacement. I'm extremely broke and can't afford that. A good friend of mine has an old AT&T 4s and is willing to give it to me. Is there any way I could make this work? Or is there any way I could get his 4s working with me somehow even though were with different companies? Or is there any other alternative I could do?

I am extremely thankful for any help, thank you so much, have a blessed day!

Read more: Can I take the Sim card from a Sprint IPhone 5s and use it in a AT&T 4S?