Saturday, November 29, 2014

Why are people so cruel, judgmental and close minded?

People assume they know the story of my life and what I am thinking before they know me. They don't even know my first name. What the **** is wrong with people. Just because I don't carry my iPhone with me people assume I am poor. Not true I don't talk much so people assume I am retarded. Why are people so dumb and make false assumptions about me?
Added (1). I also wear nice clothes and people think I am looking for attention that way which is not true, I don't' wear nice clothes to impress people, I wear them because I like clothes…
Added (2). My eyes are sensitive to light so they squint a lot and then people assume I am winking at them? What is wrong with humanity? Where do people's ideas come from? They baffle me…

Read more: Why are people so cruel, judgmental and close minded?