Saturday, November 29, 2014

IPhone 6 Plus slightly bent?!

Hello, I recently bought an iPhone 6 Plus 3 weeks ago. After reading online that the iPhones 6 Plus had a bending problem, I took mine out of its case to make sure it wasn't bent. To my surprise, it was slightly bent… Now, I take good are of my stuff (and especially this iPhone since it cost me $1000!) so I know I didn't cause this! I am very disappointed with Apple since I've already talked to a "Genius" and chatted online with Apple Support and both have said it's considered "accidental damage" and therefore can't do anything about it. I would have to pay $300 out of pocket to get it replaced. Accidental damage? How? My iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and 5S never bent in my pockets! This is obviously a flaw with the design of the iPhone 6 Plus and the materials used (aluminum) and Apple is trying to blame me?
Anyways, I'm posting this to see how many other iPhone 6 Plus users have encountered this bending problem and if you did, what actions did you take? We're you able to get it replaced or no? And if yes, how? Or if no, what are you doing to keep it from bending even more? I'm disappointed with Apple right now. I didn't pay $950 for a bendable phone…

Read more: IPhone 6 Plus slightly bent?!