Saturday, November 29, 2014

Hello, my name is Kotaro. Christmas is coming soon! So I want to buy a new laptop?

I'm using MacBook Pro 13 inch early 2011 I think next one will be Mac as well.
I'm software engineer developing iPhone apps, Ruby, and Javascript sometime.
I have 2 choices.

1. MacBook Air 13 inch
CPU: i7
Memory: 8GB
Storage: 512GB

2. MacBook Pro Retina 15 inch
Memory: 16GB
Storage: 512GB

I need 512GB of storage because I have a lot of music and photos in my laptop.
Sometime I create a video with Final Cut Pro X so I choose i7 for CPU.
I often use Airplane with laptop. I currently live in Tokyo but I gonna move to San Francisco next spring so light one is better.
However, During coding, I occasionally want to buy a big display.

Please answer:)

Read more: Hello, my name is Kotaro. Christmas is coming soon! So I want to buy a new laptop?