Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I recently sold an IPhone 4 on the internet however the buy is saying he has a problem?

He bought the phone off ebay about a week ago, and received it the other day; however, he set me an email saying to access the iphone he needed my apple ID since it was still linked to the phone or I need to delete the device off my account which I don't know how to do, but I am positive I restored the phone to factory settings erasing any details off the phone so I don't know how it handle this, when I've set up iPhones before I could enter my apple ID later in the process, its never being a requirement, and I don't see why it isn't giving him the option of logging in with an alternative ID, can someone tell me if hes trying to get my details or telling the truth- the card linked to my ID has expired anyway so he couldn't purchase anything, are there any other risks involved

All answers appreciated
Thank you

Read more: I recently sold an IPhone 4 on the internet however the buy is saying he has a problem?