Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Does SSI pay $300 for deaf people?

My sister in law
is always running out of money.
But she doesn't pay hardly any bills where she lives
and only pays for her phone bill. I don't know how she could afford an iPhone. The only thing she pays for is $60 dollar's for Cable TV.
So im guessing 300 take away 60 dollars leaves $240.00 and thats not including her phone bill wich I have no clue how much that is but she's with Verizon. So every time it's the 1st or the 15th of every month she's constantly asking to borrow money even though she never pays my husband back. Anyways I don't like when she asks me for money. I could care less if she'd asks her brother.
And I don't care if he gives her money, that's his sibling… But to ask me to send her *** money pisses me off.

Read more: Does SSI pay $300 for deaf people?