Thursday, November 20, 2014

Videos Taken on iPhone 4S Not Playing On Computer?

I went to a gig last night and took a couple of videos on my 4S. I connected it to the computer this morning and copied the photos/videos onto my computer but when I tried to play the videos (.MOV) it loaded Windows Media Player but didn't load the video, came up WMP has stopped working etc. I've done this before with other videos and it's worked fine, I went to play one of the older videos on my computer and it worked fine, so it's just these ones from last night. I usually put the videos into a photo folder and play them through the Photo app on windows 8 but doesn't work either. Tried watching them through other software but it's jumpy.

Any suggestions?

Read more: Videos Taken on iPhone 4S Not Playing On Computer?