Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Dick Pic to the wrong chick?

ok so let me give you a little background history of my social life. So I have two girl friends ones my actual girlfriend and one's just a friend, and they both have the same name so you can now see my mistake. I was sexting one night and I was horny and I accidentally hit the back button on my text screen (I have an iPhone btw) so I was like ****. So then I clicked on the wrong anna and sent her a dick pic. She then says "wtf dude" and I'm like "oh ****! Just delete that" and she's like "yeah already did. " the following day consisted of us not talking or even looking at each other. So what do I do, I was thinking maybe like "so about last night" or "maybe we should talk about last night. What do I do

Read more: Dick Pic to the wrong chick?