Monday, March 9, 2015

Why can't i connect to this specific wifi network?

At my school we have a wifi network that each of us have our own account to. The accounts were given to us to by the school administration. Anyways a few days ago I had to forget the network, and when I went to rejoin with my same username and password that I used when I first joined the network( it worked for months before I forgot the network) It really confuses me. What happens i I put the username and pass in, then it goes forward to a certificate thing (LBPSB-Radius) Says not verified. To join click accept. I click accept and it says incorrect password and login, even if I know its right. (The emails we use dont have the google address but gives us access to google accounts)
Things I already tried: Restarted my Iphone 4, hard restart, used other friends accounts, reset network settings, tried different combinations of pass/username, ect
Details: network is WPA2 Enterprise, Iphone 4, not activated, normal settings, (no vpn or dns changes, default), no bluetooth, ect
I;m not sure what else to say its just being stubborn. I don;t have access to much outside my account(school)
P.S My phone works on every other wifi even at other schools and at my house, its just here even when it worked before! The admin said theyll reset my account but I dont think thats the problem, and it takes days. Any ideas? Its important I get access I have a lot of work!:P Thanks!

Read more: Why can't i connect to this specific wifi network?