Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Sprint LTE not working on iPhone 6?

So I got my iPhone 6 with the unlimited everything plan around January. It's been great ever since till tonight. I got off work around 12:30 and when I got on my phone, my phone said "No Service" well I've never seen that before on this phone. Well, I soft reset my iPhone and when it turned back on, it still said "No Service" so I got ready for bed and checked my phone again and saw that it said 3G, which is weird because it's always on LTE. I got on my apps for a minute or two then disconnected due to "no internet connection" I check on the top left to see if I had service and it said I had 4 bars with LTE. I try Clash of Clans, Safari, Chrome and they don't work. Only thing that does work is Kik but only for sending messages, not picture messages. Any help on what to do? I've tried the ##update# and resetting the network settings on my iPhone:/

Read more: Sprint LTE not working on iPhone 6?