Thursday, May 7, 2015

Can I be traced from my iPhone and will police get involved?


Okay, not going to hide anything, I did hack into a facebook account of my friends, long story why but i havent posted anything or put up ANY messages ive only read messages but he figured it out from looking and signed in devices from his facebook, apparently my friend said hes reported it to the police, gotten the school involved and theyre tracing the iphone that it was logged into, but he does think its me so maybe hes just saying that but surley its not possible to trace my iphone without difficulty and police wouldnt go that far for little things like this? Also, when i look on my facebook for recent devices, and for my iphone it only shows its from London, LND, GB. Can anything actually be done?

Read more: Can I be traced from my iPhone and will police get involved?