Saturday, May 9, 2015

IPhone 5S not connecting to home internet? - 1


I have a iPhone 5S. I bought it from my local Apple Store. This iPhone doesn't wanna connect to my home internet. All my other devices are well connected to my wifi. When I go to settings on my phoneI could see my network name. I click on it to enter my password & im positive that I'm entering the correct password but every time I enter the correct password it says "Incorrect password". I have restarted my phone,still doesn't work. I had restarted my network settings on my phone. Still doesn't work. I had tried both but the problem stilloccurring.
This phone connects to different network names just fine! This only happens when I'm home. But the crazy thing is I connect after I try to put the password in for like the 20th time. This is really frustrating. My other devices just connect to my home internet at the first try. When I leave my house and come back my phone isn't connected to the internet anymore. I have to try to put in the password so many times. Once in a while it connects. At first I thought it was the motor of my home internet. I had called Apple and they told me that the security settings on my home internet are blocking the connection to my iPhone 5S. But all my other devices are fine!so I called frontier/AT&T (internet service provider) they told me that there's no way to block a connection to my iPhone 5s. So I brought the phone back to try out a different 5S & the same problem happened! So obviously it's the motor problem so what can I do,somebody please help?

Read more: IPhone 5S not connecting to home internet? - 1