Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Should I get iPhone 5s or some other android phone?


My mother has iPhone 5s 16 GB variant and she is planning to upgrade to 6 and I also want to change I have always used android phones but observed they lag specially Samsung and they have small life and don't get updates as frequent as ios except nexus devices which I don't like so should I take iPhone my main problems with it is that I feel it is too small and storage I love gaming but my budget is low so I can't buy an expensive phone and I know that iPhone has some great gaming performance and most apps are optimized for it so what should I do pl help my budget is not more than 30000 inr or around $500 where I live there is no contract system so I can only buy unlocked phones which are pricy by the way I live in India. Pl help

Read more: Should I get iPhone 5s or some other android phone?