Wednesday, October 28, 2015

How to log out of someone's icloud on iphone 5 without password?


I just brought the Iphone 5 from my friend and when I went to wipe the phone it asked me for the icloud password before i could wipe the phone. My friend typed in the password that she was told it was several times and it kept saying that the password was wrong. When I plugged it into my itunes it game me the option to update the phone, so I did. After the update was done it went to the screen that comes up when you reset your phone, connecting to the internet, picking the language etc… But then gave me the email and asked for the password again. So I cant do anything on my phone until I log out of the icloud from that screen, Help!

Read more: How to log out of someone's icloud on iphone 5 without password?