Friday, October 30, 2015

Should I get iPhone 5s or wait and get the iPhone 6/6s/7?


I have the choice either in January getting the iPhone 5s for 300euro or the iPhone 6 for 500euro or I can wait till September/October and get the iPhone 6 for probably free or the iphone 6s for 100euro or even the iPhone 7 for roughly 200euro! Which should I choose? Please Help! I really want an iPhone now but i dont know should i wait the 10 months or not!

****Please note all iPhones are brand new unopened and they are all billpay! The ones that i can get in January is my mums cheaper bill pay play and the one in September/October is my dads expensive bill pay plan thats why the prices are so different thanks! Also all phones listed are 16GB****

Read more: Should I get iPhone 5s or wait and get the iPhone 6/6s/7?