Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My home button on my iPhone 6s is not working? Help?


It s more complicated than it sounds basically when I double click it works and brings up all the apps I ve used but if I single click it doesn t work and it doesn t exit the app and I also can t bring up my control center or Notification Center and I tried assisted touch and that also does not work to click once it acts the same as the home button itself when I double click it, it works but not for a single click. And Notification Center and control center also don t work when I try to bring them up in assisted touch, does anyone know what s going on? And would it be better to take it into an Apple Store and get it fixed or to my cell service provider?

Read more: My home button on my iPhone 6s is not working? Help?