Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Is it right time to breakup with him? How should I tell him?


Okay so,a year ago I met a guy and got in a relationship with him, I dinteven knw him at that time, and he also dint know me at that time, but we said I love you! Then Slowly we got to know about each other. We've been a little physical too. Not loosing the virginity but cuddling and that stuff. And honestly, when we got physical for the first time, i wasnt comfortable with it, he kinda forced me, then aftrwards whenever we were alone, we used to be physical.Since we met, we had big problems in our relatnship, and evrytime it was becz of him. He abused me twice, he gets jealous from me whenever I get better things, or score better than him., always underestimating me and my abilities. He is rich, and this richness thing is making me sick, he is constantly showing off his gadgets,expensive things, and stuff, not too this, he lies to me for many things, I did this, I did that, And I have the proofs that He didnt! But On the other side, He has told his parents about me, I hv met her mom, she likes me too, he is not interested in other girls and I am really sure about this, he is protective but not caring.,always overconfident, showing off, getting angry at little things, complaining about my phone just because I am not having and iPhone, He is just not a guy I knew, or I wanted those characteristics in my man.PS we both are 17, and I never wantd to be in relationship in this age. And now I am afraid that how am i gonna brkup with him, next month it'll be a year being with each other

Read more: Is it right time to breakup with him? How should I tell him?