Friday, October 23, 2015

What is more attractive. A person using iPhone or person using android?


I use iphone and im a huge fan of apple products. But can't afford to buy latest iPhone since its more expensive. Every time i take my phone everybody stare at me and says he is iPhone users. They think using iphone is superior. And I kinda like it too. It improves my status. Since iphone has good camera i will be the one to take photos and yup im a apple user. But I think android 5 is good with low price there are many features with larger ram, high resolution front camera and Google app integration is good. Android phonea are more like a personal computer like features which turns me on. So whats your point of view?
PS: i love my iphone, its performance and its perfect ro me

Read more: What is more attractive. A person using iPhone or person using android?