Wednesday, December 30, 2015

How to survive an 8 hour road trip? - 1


my family and I are going to Palm Springs, CA and it is a 8 hour drive from our place in California to the house. We will stop at Oxnard for the night then hit the road in the morning after breakfast. I will be meeting some 4 girl cousins who I haven't met yet. They are 20, 14, 15, and 17. The ones closest to my age (I am 15yrs old, a boy) and will be staying with them for the week. Here's what I will be bringing with me on the car ride
iPhone 4S with music
Acer Chromebook C720 with TV shows and Movies downloaded
the AUX cord for my dads car
the TV shows I have are Top Gear (UK) and Top Gear (USA), King of the Hill, and Family Guy. The movies I have downloaded are: American Graffiti, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and Smokey and the Bandit. Will these movies and TV show's keep me busy during the ride? Any other suggestions? I get motion sickness so I can't read in the car.

Read more: How to survive an 8 hour road trip? - 1