Sunday, December 27, 2015

What would you do if your husband treated you this way?


My husband and I have been married for a year in a half, exactly. And we do have a lot of good times together, but we also have bad times, of course, which always makes me feel like sh*t. For instance, tonight he was at my uncles house, then he came home, and I surprised him dressed up all sexy in bed. Well, we had "romantic" and "passionate" sex. During the whole time his phone kept ringing. It was his guy friends wanting to get some drinks. Well, we finished and then he says hes going to go. I obviously get mad because we just spent a romantic time, for him to just get up and leave. Well, he went anyways. Supposedly just for a little while. Guess what? It's past 2AM and he's still not here. Then I call him and he says they're at a friends house drinking. And I have him on the Find Friends app on the iPhone and his location states he is at the strip club. I'm so heartbroken. I'm tired. I'm disappointed. Please give me some advice:/
Added (1). I feel like I was a prostitute because he just banged me and left. After I tried planning a romantic night with him. I insisted for him to stay with me. His friends insisted for him to go, and he picked them. I see what place I'm at in his life.

Read more: What would you do if your husband treated you this way?