Monday, December 28, 2015

I ordered a iphone 5s from giff gaff which is supose to be unlocked but is not?


whole story: my parents made me buy an iphone 5s using my giff gaff account ( so they didnt have to pay for a giff gaff goody bag at £15) for my little brothers xmas present but when they put in a virgin sim (they want the free virgin to virgin calls) its say the carrier is not supported and sim not valid. So they decided to contact giff gaff on xmas (still using my account ) to complain to their agents and now my dad is getting really hot headed (and an asshole) becuse he cant call them and they take a while to reply

i have suggested to just use it on giff gaff but they say its a rubbish deal

need reply asap (my dads getting out of hand)

Read more: I ordered a iphone 5s from giff gaff which is supose to be unlocked but is not?