Saturday, January 16, 2016

Information on the iphone 6?


I have been an android user for the past 4 years. My screens have kept getting bigger to a whopping 5 inches. I am willing to go down to a 4.7 inch screen due to not wanting to pay $700 on a 6+ or 6s+. Being an android user, I have unlimited data so can someone explain how the data usage goes about and how I would go into that? I do know when i get in Wi-Fi range i turn my data off and Wi-Fi on, on my latest ZTE ZMAX android. What I am looking for is to not spend more then $700. I don't know much about contract so what's the pros and cons about that? I do know I don't want to use AT&T because here in Florida all of my friends never get service, so maybe verizon? How much do you think an iphone 6 (not being 6s) would cost all together with buying it, a good case, and the plan all in one day final total cost?

Read more: Information on the iphone 6?