Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Is iphone 6s really worth to buy?


Im a smartphone geek and use smartphones a lot to a extent that I charge my phone 3 times a day. Im using iphone 4s 16gb, 16 gb is not even enough for me. Within 2-4 months i full it up. And im planning to buy a smartphone. I prefer nexus phone but my friends suggestions are iPhone. Iphone is too expensive as the base model is not enough for me. Im a great fan of Apple and now I started to like android a lot especially i can download huge files and stuffs i also upgraded my internet plan. There is a easy of downloading movies and watching directly on android, which is not possible on ios. Im very much confused. I watch a lot of movies and tv show.
Nexus phone is much cheaper and have more storage than iphone.
Suggestions needed?
Everyone say iPhone is prestigious and look premium and luxurious to others

Read more: Is iphone 6s really worth to buy?