Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Is it possible to manipulate a text conversation on an iPhone?

I'm trying to play detective. My friends boyfriend has a baby mom. She sent her these screen shots of a conversation they supposedly had. Her boyfriend swears up and down that he never said any of those things. They have been together for almost 2 years. He said that she did text her about their son but it was just a few texts and that was that. Is there any way to determine if they are fake? I would really appreciate the help. I hate seeing my friend so upset. I really would like to believe him because his baby mom is crazy but then again you never know. I will insert a picture that has been sent to my friend. Thanks in advance.

PS. I have tried every fake text generator I could find and none of them look like this conversation. & his number is where his contact name should be! Just sketchy Is it possible to manipulate a text conversation on an iPhone

Read more: Is it possible to manipulate a text conversation on an iPhone?