Monday, March 20, 2017

How can I fix no sound on my iPhone 6 when I record a video?

So i decided to record a video of a band I saw and once I replayed the video, the video didn't have sound all I could hear is a hissing noise and muffling. The thing is that when I recorded with Snapchat and IG I replayed them and there was sound. I tested my mic by using the voice Memo and it sounds great. Siri also works fine. The only problem is when I record with my camera and it's for both front and back camera. I've tried so many thing but I still can't get it to work like updating the software and resetting. Also cleaning the mics and taking of phone case. Please can someone help me because I'm gong to see BTS in two weeks and I really want to record them! Thank you!

Read more: How can I fix no sound on my iPhone 6 when I record a video?