Sunday, March 19, 2017

How do I track the data used only by my mobile hot spot on my iPhone?

I have an iPhone 6s on the AT&T Network. I recently switched to their “Unlimited Data Plus” plan. It gives you unlimited data that slows down after 22 GB, plus 10 GB of Mobile Hot Spot. I have attached a screenshot with all the plan details.

Anyways, when I check my data usage on my account, it gives me the total amount used. However, it doesn't tell me how much of it is regular usage and how much is mobile hot spot usage.

What is the best/easiest way to keep track of how much mobile hot spot data I'm using? I want to know so that I don't go through my 10 GB too fast. I'm willing to pay for an app but only if I know for sure that it's going to do what I want it to.

I've tried a few apps already but none of them have done exactly what I'm wanting.

“My Data Usage”
“Data Usage in Real Time”
“DataFlow”
“Advanced Data Usage Tracker”
“DataMeter”

Thanks for the help! How do I track the data used only by my mobile hot spot on my iPhone - 1

Read more: How do I track the data used only by my mobile hot spot on my iPhone?