Monday, March 20, 2017

Switching to google Fi as a heavy apple product user?

I found that project fi is way better for me and my uses and the fact it will save me lots of money.
But…
There is a catch, I have quiet a bit of apple products. I have an iphone 6s, 42mm apple watch, and 2 apple tvs. All of them are kinda codependent so it will be kinda lots of that money wasted. Mostly the iphone and apple watch will go to waste. I bought the apple watch a few months ago and the iPhone last year. I don't know if it will be worth switching concindering how heavily invested I am in apple and the fact I will need a $500 nexus phone and I will probably end up spending $300 or more buying myself a smart watch cause I like it. Currently I'm spending $130 a month on tmobile one with one other person but I usually don't spend that much data outside of home so it will be arround $55 a month for me. Tell me is ot worth it or not

Read more: Switching to google Fi as a heavy apple product user?