Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Cheapest iPhone carrier to go with?

im 16. Im basically fed up with my mom taking my phone every time i get in trouble. Don't tell me to stop getting in trouble or to get a crappy phone in the meantime (which i already tried i just miss my iphone) i don't wanna hear either. I just need to know which carrier is best for me to walk in & set up a plan with. I do have a job and the pay is decent, the bill won't be an issue. Preferably around max $70/80 a month but i'd love the cheapest. No credit card, can't do it over the phone, i'd have to be able to walk in. Preferably no down payment. An iPhone 6 or up. Unlimited talk & text at least. Whats the cheapest and most simple carrier to go about this with? I tried googling but i just got confused. Help please

Read more: Cheapest iPhone carrier to go with?