Saturday, March 18, 2017

I am pretty sure I have purchased a stolen iphone

I am pretty sure I have purchased a stolen iPhone. But I am still trying to get into it, it says " this phone is linked to a Apple id. Enter the apple id and password that were sued to set up this iPhone". Is there a way i could hack this and maybe get the phone to start working? I already tried to take out my own sim card and put it in this phone it is not working. I told the person i bought it from that it was not working and he told me that he forgets his apple id but i am pretty sure that this is a stolen device. None the less i still paid for the phone and if he is not the original owner i have no idea how to contact them and at the end of the day i still need a phone eventhough it is morally wrong. ( SORRY) . Could anyone give me any advice on how to get into this phone?! Thank you!

Read more: I am pretty sure I have purchased a stolen iphone