Thursday, March 16, 2017

Why do my iPhone chargers always break and how can I avoid it?

I've went through probably at least eight chargers in the last few years and they always break. Those were all used to charge my iPhone 5c, now I have an iPhone 7 and my charger is breaking again. It only works if I angle the charger which probably will end up damaging my phone. I am usually very gentle with my chargers and they all come either with my iPhone or from like Best Buy. I don't know how to stop them from always breaking. Any ideas?
Added (1). Why do my iPhone chargers always break and how can I avoid it?
(The charger I'm currently using that is breaking came with my iPhone 7 so it's definitely a legitimate Apple product)

Read more: Why do my iPhone chargers always break and how can I avoid it?