Monday, March 13, 2017

Why is the iPhone 7 Plus light years ahead of the previous iPhone?

People are still buying the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. The iPhone 7 Plus is at least 10 years ahead of the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. I can do so much more on my iPhone 7 Plus then I could ever do on an iPhone 7 iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus. For example: Dual cameras portrait mode better low light camera and the camera on the iPhone 7 Plus is a MILLION times better than the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus camera. I can take MUCH better video on my iPhone 7 Plus then I could ever take on an iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus. I also have a better screen resolution too and oh did I also mention that I have a touch sensitive keyboard 3D Touch and Live Photos. 😳😳 People don't buy the iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus anymore. Just tell me the cold hearted truth: Why is he iPhone 7 Plus light years ahead of the previous iPhones?

Read more: Why is the iPhone 7 Plus light years ahead of the previous iPhone?