Friday, March 17, 2017

Traded phones and after 2 week guy wants his back?

Hi. So 2 weeks ago me and this guy that goes to my school wanted to trade phones he wanted and android and I wanted an iPhone. So we ended up me giving him and unlocked of lg g3 32gb, a iPod touch 5 32gb, and a nexus 5 16gb unlocked. Then the next day he traded the Nexus with my friend for a vapour. Now today I get home and he has spammed my Facebook saying he needs to get the phone back and that his parents are going to kill him. I said sorry I already put money into unlocking it ($100) and it has been 2 weeks. Then he tries telling me that he broke the iPod and it's bricked and he took it somewhere and they even said so too and I said it's not my problem anymore. What should I do?

Read more: Traded phones and after 2 week guy wants his back?