Monday, May 15, 2017

Constant page reloading and overheating on my iPhone 5s. Any tips?

When I watch videos, the sounds will sometimes become glitched for a second and that ll somehow cause my Safari app to reload the page. Overheating also and only happens when I watch videos on the Safari app (I can still watch videos and listen to music on the YouTube app and there will not be any overheating issues at all). I tried deleting apps on to lower battery consumption usage; turned off background apps, locating settings, Bluetooth, and cellular data. I also did a bunch of other stuff which should ve fixed this problem like updating… But to no avail. I need to know what the problem is and what I can do to fix it… Thanks. ^-^

Read more: Constant page reloading and overheating on my iPhone 5s. Any tips?