Saturday, May 20, 2017

I broke my friend's phone!

It happened last week. Basically me and my friend (we r both 13) were walking to the nearest train station from the cinemas. She was immersed in her phone and I told her to get off it because we were crossing a road. She didn't listen. A car was coming up at her who wasn't paying any attention so I ran and pulled her out of the way of the speeding car, and she dropped her phone when I was pulling her. During that time I had broken my ankle and patches of skin were ripped off. She screamed. Turned out she was screaming at her cracked phone rather than my hurt ankle. Anyway I'm in hospital whilst have stitched up my ankle. She visited me today and said I have to pay full for a brand new iPhone 6s (she had the iPhone 6). I told her that I didn't have to pay for a brand new one as hers was already old. No asking me if I was better, just demands. Her parents said they will sue my family if we refused to pay. I mean, a. I saved her damned life and b. She's demanding for a better phone without asking me if I'm better. What to do

Read more: I broke my friend's phone!