Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I'm having problems with my Facebook. It will not let me log on my web browser on my phone, or on my computer

It lets me log onto my app on my phone, but I'm try to deactivate my account. Every time I go to my account settings, it boots me off and says session is expired. I've tried everything from resetting my passwords to deleting all data from Facebook off every device. I've deleted it off my iPhone and reinstalled it several times, and same thing. It will not even let me change my basic info settings without saying session is expired. When I go onto the web browser on my computer, it shows my picture to my Facebook and I click on it, and it prompts for my password - which I give, but it does nothing but go back to the login page and show my icon again. Over and over. I'm at my wits end. Any suggestions?

Read more: I'm having problems with my Facebook. It will not let me log on my web browser on my phone, or on my computer