Monday, May 15, 2017

How do I transfer videos from my laptop to my iPhone?

My sister s wedding was yesterday and I took all pictures and videos on my Sony DSC-WX350 camera. I transferred the pictures from my camera to my phone but it wouldn t let me transfer the videos. I learned that I could only transfer MP4 videos and I didn't record with that format. I was able to transfer the videos from my camera to my laptop. I also changed the format to MP4 using PlayMemories. I also saved them. My wifi has been acting up for 3 days now. It works for a few seconds and it stops working for a few seconds. So I connected my phone and laptop via Bluetooth. I'm using FileTaskManager. The problem is that whenever I select a video and try sending it to my phone, the window closes. When I open it again, and I go on history, it says it failed to send. I also can't seem to figure out a way to transfer the MP4 videos to my camera. I would ve downloaded ITunes but like I said, my wifi isn't working. I tried transferring pictures from my laptop to my phone too but it still fails to work. I ve been trying to figure this out all day. My laptop is Windows 7 Professional.

Read more: How do I transfer videos from my laptop to my iPhone?