Monday, May 15, 2017

Reminders app alert time keeps disappearing on iPhone 6s?

I use my phone's Reminders app frequently and have started having problems with the "Remind me on a day" option. Today I noticed that whenever I set a time and date for a reminder alert, it disappears after a few moments, leaving just the text I entered but no alert time (ie, a reminder to start dinner at 5:00pm on Tuesday will show up properly on the reminders home screen for a few seconds, and then the alert time will disappear, leaving just "Start Dinner"). Since the alert times keep disappearing, none of my reminders actually work at the moment. I also have weekly reminders that I've used for over a year but starting today they now show up as "(null), weekly" underneath the original reminder text.

I exited the app, restarted my phone and then did a hard reset, but nothing has changed the way the app is behaving. Creating a reminder through Siri just gives me the same problem. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary with my phone so I'm not sure why it's not working properly. Thanks for any help you can give!

Read more: Reminders app alert time keeps disappearing on iPhone 6s?