Friday, May 19, 2017

Something's wrong with my iPhone 5s?

So my phone was working fine, until I dropped it screen-down [it has a secure case, as well as glass screen protector] and it did not crack. However, the screen became completely black and no matter how much I held the lock button [alone, and with home button] it would not turn back on, or show any sign of working [for example, dead battery alert]. I came home and plugged it in, and the white background with the Apple logo came up [the one when it's turning on or rebooting], but it just stays like that. [I don't think it matters, but it was on Low Power mode before the incident. Also, I've been turning it on and off a lot recently] I'd prefer not to take it to the Apple store, but I will if I have to. Please help, thanks

Read more: Something's wrong with my iPhone 5s?