Monday, June 5, 2017

How to consume podcasts using only a windows 10 laptop and an MP3 player?

I want to start listening to some regularly scheduled podcasts and I understand that this can be achieve automatically using RSS and some kind of podcast manager tool. However, I don't have a smart phone or an itunes account and I don't intend to get them either.

What I do have is a Windows 10 Laptop (with internet obviously) and a lapel clip size MP3 player, to which I'm prepared to hand copy over a weeks worth of updates (say) at a time, for mobile listening.

My problem is that I don't really understand the process by which podcast downloading can be automated, and particularly if you don't have an iphone or similar.

I pretty much only use chrome as a browser but I guess I could leave a different one running if that helped.

Can someone give me any advice please?

Read more: How to consume podcasts using only a windows 10 laptop and an MP3 player?