Friday, June 9, 2017

How to tell my mum I lost my second bus pass?

So recently, me and my mum have not been on great terms. No matter what I seem to do, she shouts at me. Earlier this month, my phone was broken by a shop I gave it to for safe keeping, as it wouldn t charge. As I didn't have a phone, my mum let me borrow her old iPhone 6s. The screen was coming detached and it had a crack at the top. My dad then got me a brand new iPhone 5s and I gave my mum back her phone. That day, when I came home from school she demanded my phone and when I asked why, she told me I d broken her phone when I hadn t. After school the next day, she complained that I didn't answer her text and when I told her she took my phone off me, she shouted at me for being rude. Then I went to school today and my bus was at the stop, I ran for the bus only to find my bus pass wasn t in my pocket. I checked everywhere for it and I couldn t find it. In England, a new bus pass is £10 (Aprox $14) and this is the second one I've lost. Do I tell my mum today, or wait until I go to my dads and come back?

Read more: How to tell my mum I lost my second bus pass?