Saturday, June 10, 2017

My iPhone 5c will not turn on!

I took out my SIM card and tried to put it back in again because it was saying that I did not have one in there, even though I did, and the SIM card accidentally got stuck in the slot, without the insert tray… Not really thinking the whole thing through, I tried to get it out using a paper clip etc… But it was stuck. So I tried to pry open the screen of my phone using some tweezers and I got it open slightly enough so that i could see the inside of the phone and the battery, despite the two bottom screws still being inside. Once I did this and got the SIM card out and then pressed the screen back in, my phone screen went black but the light inside was still on. I tried turning the phone off after i propped the screen back in and now it will not turn back on! I think I may have broke it or something? Does anyone know how i could try to fix this myself, or if I'm gonna have to take it to the Apple store… Could i have maybe unplugged one of the wires to the battery when i pried it open? Help! Please

Read more: My iPhone 5c will not turn on!