Sunday, June 4, 2017

How to copy to non purchase music from Itunes?

Hello!

So my problem is this. I have been using an ipod for years now but have decided to move my music over to my phone because it's easier and my ipod is getting older now. Well problem is I don't have an IPhone (i'm a Samsung user).
Well I'm having trouble putting the non purchase iTunes music from my iTunes library (music I have gotten from CDs and things throughout the years). I see the purchase music in the iTunes folder on my computer and have successful transfer it to my phone.
How do I copy the non purchase music from my iTunes library to a folder in my computer? I click on a single song and it has the copy option. But I try to paste it the folder on my computer and it doesn't work. I have even tried dragging a song onto my desktop. Nothing is copying.
What can I do?

Read more: How to copy to non purchase music from Itunes?